Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesdays are special days!!!

So Tuesdays are special days for Maddie and Morgan. Their Daddy stays home from work in the morning and watches them while I go to work. They love having Daddy all to themselves. So much that they don't take a good morning nap. But that's okay. Today was even more special than usual. Morgan took a short 2nd nap and Maddie took a loooong 2nd nap. So Morgan and I and then Maddie and I got to spend some one on one time together. It was a lot of fun to have that special time with each one.

Today, I learned that my girls are very ticklish. I had them both giggling up a storm. It melted my heart. Here is not so great video but it is still the cutest thing ever.



And the Picture of the Day was taken by Jeff.
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Ok - the tickling video is among the cutest things ever.

    ReplyDelete