Friday, July 8, 2011

It has been WAY too long!

I am incredibly sorry I have not updated the blog in MONTHS!

Well M&M are now 2!!! We celebrated their birthday a few weeks ago. We had a tons of friends over and partied! I can't believe they are 2! I am not sure where the time went.

They have started talking a lot. They are completely fearless as well. They still love to climb and give me mini heart attacks. They have started to sing and it is beyond cute!

Now for what you all really want, PICTURES!!!!

Here are bday party pictures!

Maddie in the dresses my mom made for their Minnie Mouse themed party.
Morgan
Maddie
Morgan


Here are a bunch of pictures from July 4th weekend down on Cape Cod.

Morgan having ice cream for the first time in a cone.
Morgan
Morgan
At the beach
Maddie
M&M

Morgan
Jeff with his little girls
Jeff with Sophia and Maddie
Jeff and the water babies!
Maddie and her rock!
Maddie
Morgan


WOAH!!! That was a lot of work and I know there are more pictures but this will have to do for now! I will be much better at keeping up with the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment