Thursday, February 18, 2010

Target!!!

Over the last 7 months, 4 weeks and 2 days, I have taken the girls out of the house a bunch of times by myself. But today, I took them out to run an errand by myself. We went to Target to return some stuff and buy more stuff! I love that store. The girls did GREAT! Everyone in the store thought they were adorable, it's good that the people of Target have great eye sight.
We played a ton and ate well. Maddie put some puffs in her mouth all by herself today. It was very cool. When I clapped and hoorayed, she got the biggest proudest smile on her face. She is so sweet.

Here are a few cute pictures from the day...

It's official, I can no longer leave them on the couch alone.

They love the exersaucer. Now I am waiting till they climb in the bottom.

Maddie is just chillin on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment